Modular substations for a rated voltage of 35 kV are intended for receiving, converting and distributing electrical energy of an alternating three-phase current with a frequency of 50 Hz.
E-houses are used at electric grid facilities, in power supply systems of industrial enterprises, gas and oil-producing industries, at rural and urban facilities, and also in railway transport.
MS distinguishing features
- MS is a product of maximum operational readiness.
- Ability to install various types and composition of equipment in accordance with the Customer’s requirements.
- Possibility of increasing connections on a modular basis.
- Convenience of assembling and operation.
- Mobility and easiness of transportation of container storage units by road and rail.
- Reducing the duration of commissioning works by reducing the scope of work required to install equipment at the facility.
- Reducing the size of the land parcel and the construction works scope on the site arrangement for the substation installation by reducing the substation dimensions in a mobile modular version.
- Ability of connection to cable as well as to overhead power lines.
MS operation conditions
- MS climatic version and placement category — Y1, XL1 by GOST 15150-69;
- ambient air temperature from -60° C to +40° C;
- type II atmosphere – industrial, environment – non-explosive, free of dust in concentrations that reduce the product parameter
- air relative humidity up to 80% at the temperature of 20ºС;
- installation altitude above sea level is no more than 1000 m;
- wind speed up to 36 m/s (wind pressure up to 80 daN) in the absence of atmospheric ice, wind speed up to 15 m/s (wind pressure up to 14 daN) with the atmospheric ice with its thickness of 20 mm;
- seismic resistance is 8 points per MSK- 64.
- 35 kV switchgear;
- oil or cast insulated 35 kV power transformer;
- cubicle switchboard 35 (20, 10, 6) kV;
- auxiliary power transformer;
- the operational power system with a compact storage battery and a recharging device;
- relay protection and automatic equipment cabinet;
- central alarms cabinet;
- alternative current in-house cabinet;
- telemetry equipment cabinet;
- metering cabinet;
- container storage unit;
- jumper cables.
The configuration and composition of the equipment used in MS can be changed at the Customer’s request in accordance with the technical specification requirements.
Technical parameters and characteristics
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
|Rated voltage, kV|
|— low||20, 10, 6|
|Supply transformer capacity, MVA||Up to 40|
|Frequency of alternative electric current, Hz|
|Rated current of bus bars, А||630, 800, 1000, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3150|
|Rated voltage of auxiliary circuits, V|
|Switchgear 110 kV parameters:|
|– rated thermal current(1 s), кА||Up to 50|
|– electrodynamic withstand nominal current, кА||Up to 128|
|– cutoff current of the fault interrupter switch, кА||Up to 50|