Mobile Distribution Transformer Substations (MDTS) are used as backup 10/0.4 kV distribution substations in case of damage to the main (stationary) equipment of the substation during emergency recovery work and for the reconstruction of the power grid.
Advantages of Use
- Mobile PTS is a product of maximum operational readiness.
- Container with PTS equipment is placed onto low bed trucks which allows transporting the substation repeatedly.
- Overall dimensions of Mobile DTS are in compliance with the overall dimensions of cargo transport allowed to travel on public roads of the Russian Federation.
- When installed on site, the Mobile DTS are placed onto standard jacks. This solution does not interfere with the existing landscape improvement features and does not require arranging any special site (foundation) for installation.
- The approach of cable lines from the side significantly accelerates the re-winding of cable lines and eliminates earthworks.
The design of the MDTS is based on a heat-insulated container complete with lighting, heating and ventilation systems, inside of which the main and secondary equipment is mounted. The design of the containers provides for the possibility of performing the loading and unloading operations while allowing their transportation to the installation site. The transformers enclosure is fitted with reliable equipment cooling system and forced ventilation system, while noise insulation is also arranged. Each complete MDTS consists of two semi trailers with equipment containers placed onto them. MDTS 10(6)/0.4 kV is capable of operating either as a single two-transformer substation or as two single-transformer substations.
MDTS modules are of universal configuration and ensure the ease and convenience of setup and connection of main equipment to 10(6)/0.4 kV power network, including connection of controls, automation, relay protection, power metering and monitoring and signaling systems.
The switchgear units are constructed as two stand-alone containers intended for placement of individual bus sections. Entrance for 10(6) kV and 0.4 kV cables into the MDTS is provided at the bottom part of the module, behind the HVSG racks. The containers that house the power transformers have passages arranged for inspection of the equipment (transformers and SG 0.4 kV). Each switchgear unit has its dedicated auxiliary transformer or a power transformer for connection of 0.4 kV consumers.
The containers are interconnected by control and power cables so as to allow for organization of switchgear units of the first and the second categories of power supply reliability.
- high voltage switchgear (HVSG) 10(6) kV;
- Molded power transformer 630 kVA;
- low voltage switchgear (LVSG) 0.4 kV;
- Container storage units
- metering and remote telemetry control cabinet;
- cabinet for Automated Information and Measuring System for Power Consumption Metering and Control;
- thermal protection cabinet;
- uninterruptible power supply cabinet;
- specialized mobile platform (semi-trailer);
- cabinet for Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) and for ground fault protection monitoring.
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
|Complete switchgear characteristics|
|Rated voltage, kV||10|
|High operating voltage, kV||12|
|Rated frequency, Hz||50|
|Rated current of main circuits of the cabinets, A||630|
|Rated current of bus bars, А||1000|
|— electrodynamic withstand nominal current, кА||51|
|— rated thermal current(1 s), кА||20|
|Thermal withstand capability time , s|
|— for main circuits||3|
|— for grounding the disconnector||1|
|Rated voltage, kV||10.5 (6,3)|
|High operating voltage, kV||12|
|Nominal rated capacity, kVa||630|
|Rated input current, A||1200|
|Rated current of bus bars, A||1200|
|Material of bus bars||Aluminum|
|Rated current of the sectional disconnector, A||1200|