Prefabricated buildings made of metal structures gain more and more popularity in modern construction due to the design solutions and the used materials peculiarities. Construction of prefabricated buildings is an advanced construction technology allowing to minimize as high as possible the time needed for the facility commissioning deadline along with minimum financial costs.
Modern buildings made of metal structures are distinguished by unsurpassed functionality and versatility. The main purpose of the buildings is to place and protect equipment against external climatic factors. At the present moment, this type of construction has already proven to be reliable, durable and cost-effective solutions in industry, commercial and agricultural construction.
- Durability and reliability of power structures;
- Reliable air tightness and high thermal insulation properties;
- Lower weight in comparison with reinforced concrete structures, minimum load on the foundation;
- Aesthetic and modern appearance;
- The working space three-dimensionality inside the building;
- The shortest possible deadlines for the facility construction of any complexity due to the complete factory readiness of building structures;
- Transportation convenience and efficiency, no need for heavy lifting and unloading machines;
- The possibility of construction works performance throughout the calendar year;
- Operation convenience and guaranteed security.
- Installation altitude above sea level: no more than 1000m;
- Seismic activity: no more than 6 points on the MSK-64 scale;
- Ambient air temperature: from -65C to +50C;
- Standard values: snow region V, wind region V;
- Atmosphere type II according to GOST 15150;
The base of the construction of prefabricated buildings are the frame and prefabricated structures. Any buildings made of metal structures suggest the construction of high strength metal profiles as the basic structural elements. The sandwich panels or corrugated board are subsequently mounted on such prefabricated structures.
Prefabricated buildings made of metal structures and sandwich panels are delivered after their manufacturing to the place of installation knocked-down to a compact transport volume. Each element of the prefabricated building has its own identification number in strict accordance with the erection drawing. The connection of all elements of the prefabricated building is performed with the use of high-strength bolted connections and the welding process.
The power carrying frame of a prefabricated building is protected by several layers of primer and industrial enamel. Enclosures have galvanized and polymer coating. If it is necessary for the installation and repair and maintenance works, the building are completed with crane beams and crane runways, the type and characteristics of which are determined by the equipment to be placed according to the technical specification.
Construction of prefabricated buildings also allows for the life support systems installation: power supply, heating, water supply. Prefabricated buildings are founded on a light foundation. The metal construction creates a uniform load on the foundation, what increases its seismic resistance.
All the steel parts have a protective anti-corrosion coating.
All the applied materials are certified.